Managed IT consulting is increasingly becoming popular among small businesses. The need to stay competitive in the market means deploying the right blend of technologies and ensuring that these tools are up and running with little to no down-times.
Besides maximizing IT assets and business processes, achieving optimal security for users and protecting sensitive company data is now a priority. The IT infrastructure is continually becoming more complex, meaning businesses must pay keen attention to their advanced technology solutions. Installing firewalls and antivirus simply doesn’t cut it anymore.
As a modern company that understands the risks of malware attacks and the cost this might have on the business, working with a managed IT services company to secure your entire business technology is no longer a ‘nice to have,’ but a ‘must-have.’
Privacy and Data Protection Management
When dealing with a ton of client or user data, several loopholes could compromise the integrity of your data strategy. Luckily, there are a specific set of privacy compliance issues to avoid such inconveniences. Some of this could include frequent requests from regulators and data subjects.
Keeping up with the tough regulatory landscape isn’t only challenging but also time-consuming. Partnering with an IT consulting company that offers data protection as part of their network support services will save lots of your valuable time so you and your team can focus on growing the business.
Some of the common privacy and data protection services include:
- Disaster recovery services – Losing your sensitive company data is as easy as forgetting the password or suffering a minor malware attack. With data recovery services, all your data gets a layer of extra protection. Data-backup and recovery give you a second chance to retrieve all the critical information in case of data loss.
- Vulnerability Monitoring – Remote network monitoring continuously checks the server performance while scanning the data reports for issues. Digital invaders use the slightest of data or network loopholes to hack into the system; hence vulnerability monitoring should be thorough and comprehensive. A system to filter, block and report spam or junk mails while encrypting sensitive emails to protect its content is an added advantage.
- Continuous monitoring – Cybersecurity attacks are evolving every other day, and it pays to constantly monitor the system for threats. Staying updated with the market trends will also help prepare your network to withstand the latest security threats.
However, data protection services go beyond data recovery, malware protection, and network management. At NetworX, we go the extra mile to educate your team about privacy and data protection so they can comfortably fix minor security issues as well as identify security vulnerabilities before they happen.
As part of our data protection services, we will also:
- Guide your in-house IT team to understand the regulatory obligations and reduce risks.
- Schedule personal data reviews to assess information flow, the type of data collected, and see who uses it and where the data sets end up.
- Guide your team in preparing regulatory responses so you ensure compliance and meet the established deadlines.
- Assist with reviewing and updating your site’s cookies, web forms, and tags to minimize the chances of data loopholes.
Choosing Your Data Protection Strategy
Keeping your business data safe from bad actors requires more than just a set of software tools. Instead, you need a data protection strategy that comprises advanced technologies and competent IT experts who will maximize these technologies and offer reliable consulting and strategic guidance.
When choosing a data protection strategy for your business, you want to be in the driver’s seat so you can represent your clients and business goals. At times, meeting the highest data protection and security levels requires a change in your entire data infrastructure. For instance, you may need to switch your network’s data infrastructure from the traditional on-premise system to a private or hybrid cloud. Here, we will work with you to choose one of the many cloud solutions that best serve your business interests.
At the heart of quality service delivery is a well-thought-out data protection plan that guarantees user support and privacy at all levels. Whether you need 24X7 network monitoring to ensure business continuity or looking to rethink your data infrastructure, choosing the right partner to work with will make your work easier.
Reliable Managed IT Services in Philadelphia
At NetworX, data protection and privacy services are customized to suit your unique business needs. We will listen to your data security concerns and work together to develop a strategy that will take care of your entire network and the routine, day-to-day tasks, allowing you to focus on what matters the most.
Serving the greater Philadelphia area, our consulting services cover everything IT – from 24X7 server and network monitoring, virtual CIO services, infrastructure migration, and cloud solutions to data protection and privacy. Our managed IT services in Philadelphia are flexible enough. We will go the extra mile to ensure your business has a solid data protection plan to secure your sensitive information while keeping the bad actors out of your business network.
You must be logged in to post a comment.